Make Craft Projects: Home
Do you want to make craft projects that are inexpensive, fun and easy? Stay a while and have a look around, I'm sure you will find something just for you.
Here you will find free instructions on creating items for decorating your home or for homemade gift ideas. Make something special that will become a treasured family keepsake.
Find ideas, even if you are just starting out and also if you are a more experienced crafter. There are ratings on each craft for difficulty and also how time consuming it will be. This is to help with choosing the best project for you. Number one will be the least amount of time to number five which will be the most time consuming. Not much time and just starting out? Choose an Easy rating and number one on the time scale. If you are going for something more challenging and have the time to put into it, then you could choose something that is more difficult and a number five for time.
The Nav bar on the left shows different categories. It makes it easy to find what interests you. Click on one and it will take you to a list, in alphabetical order with the various projects. One more click and you will go to the page with instructions for what you have chosen.
Make craft projects such as Christmas crafts and easy crafts for kids, using a variety of materials. There are inexpensive diy crafts to make even if you don’t have much for supplies, using materials commonly found in your home. This will include recycled crafts. It is amazing what you can make using recycled materials like cardboard and newspaper. Paper mache is a good example.
I have ideas on craft techniques and also how you can substitute and use alternative supplies, if you don't have something available.
Not all crafts are created equal. Here you will also find the Craft Wrecks. Those crafting attempts that didn't turn out quite right and tips for what went wrong and how to do better next time.
I hope you enjoy these craft projects. Now it is time to discover that unique technique that is waiting just for you. Have fun exploring.
- Make Craft Projects Blog
- Use this blog to find the most recent craft projects and see new or updated pages.
The Make Craft Projects Blog keeps you updated with site news, postings, and newly added content.
- Craft Showcase
- Come visit the Craft Showcase page and post your creations or just come see what others have made.
- Printable Templates
- Free printable templates for making various craft projects or to use as coloring pages.
- Christmas Craft Projects
- Ideas on special homemade christmas craft projects for decorating your home or for gift giving
- Easy Crafts for Kids
- If you are looking for free easy crafts for kids you are in the right place. NEVER hear the B word again. Say NO to bored.
- Craft Wrecks
- Have you ever done any projects that have turned into craft wrecks? What went wrong, and how to fix it.
- DIY Crafts
- diy crafts is a collection of tips and techniques to help you make your own homemade crafts.
- Family Tree
- Make this family tree for a family reunion, anniversary or birthday party.
- Halloween Craft Ideas
- Halloween craft ideas for making homemade Halloween decorations ranging from small easy crafts to extra large over the top projects on a budget.
- Mothers Day Crafts
- Make mothers day crafts using this unique bread dough clay recipe that produces much nicer results than the kids version.
- Nature Crafts
- Create nature crafts using materials collected from outdoors. Use seed pods, branches, pinecones and seashells.
- Needle felting How To
- Learn how to do needle felting with these easy how to instructions
- Paper Mache Improved
- Learn how to Paper Mache. If you think strips of newspaper over a balloon is what it is all about, it is time to discover the real art.
- Polymer Clay Projects
- Create polymer clay projects like a teddy bear, a dragonfly or italian charm bracelet beads.
- Recycled Crafts
- Repurpose materials with these ideas for recycled crafts. Check out how to use items you will find in your recycle bin.
- Therapeutic Art
- Ideas on therapeutic art, to use creativity for the purpose of learning, coping, and self-expression.
- Valentine Craft Ideas
- Make a mini scrapbook keychain and other home made gifts with these valentine craft ideas.
- Wood Craft Projects
- Make wood craft projects using tree branches. Trim your trees and make a garden gate or a chair.
- make craft projects about me
- Make craft projects: About Me
- Contact Me
- Have questions or comments? Please Contact Me.
- disclaimer and policies
- Disclaimer and Policies for Make Craft Projects
Return to Make Craft Projects Home